Ohana Estate Sales is here to give you peace of mind.
We are there for you during some of the most difficult times in life. A relocation, retirement, senior move, foreclosure, divorce, or loss of a family member, these can be very trying times. Our service is one that will help you during these life changing situations.
• No cost for consultation visit.
• No hidden costs. There is no upfront cost to you. Fees are based on commission and are clarified in advance in a written contract. The cost pays for itself many times over.
• Research of items such as antique furniture, books, fine art, collectibles, china, sterling, etc., as well as regular items.
• Advertising via web site, social media, and e-mails to our growing list of customers. Also, preparation, posting and removal of signs that attract and direct customers.
• Sorting, organizing, pricing and displaying.
• Handling all work involved before, during, and after the sale.
• Crowd and sales control to protect your property.
• Arrangements made for, and supervision of pickup or delivery for large items.
• No worries about returns. All sales are final. All items sold "as is."
• Accurate accounting of all monies received.
• Real Estate Services: In addition to being the owner of Ohana Estate Sales, Dolly Domingo is also an experienced, active, licensed Realtor and a designated Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES).
Your Estate Sale and Real Estate needs can be met before, during, and after your estate sale.
You may decide that there are specific items that you would rather have auctioned off using a major online auction site. We are able to accommodate you with this service. Please contact us for more details.